Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community
A Note to Our Valued Customers
As we navigate the challenges of COVID-19, the health and comfort of all our customers and employees is our #1 priority. Rest assured we in the Carter Motors Family are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and well-being. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, and we have taken additional measures as recommended by the CDC to make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
COVID-19 Vehicle Sales Information
We are now open to Sell Vehicles according to Safe Start - Phase 1 in Washington state as outlined here:
Safe Start - Phase 1
Phase 1 timing:
Washington state is currently in Phase 1, with construction and other essential activities underway. The additions such as outdoor activities and additional sales and retail activities begin Tuesday, May 5. When the state moves to Phase 2, all components of Phase 1 will continue.
Phase 1 includes:
Phase 1 builds upon recent decisions made around re-opening some activities, including construction activity (allowed as of April 29) and outdoor activities such as fishing, hunting, playing golf and some park access, which Inslee announced last week.
Phase 1 also adds (as of May 5):
- Drive-in spiritual services with one household per vehicle
- Auto/RV/Boat/ORV sales
- Retail open for curb-side pick-up orders only
- Car washes
- Some pet services (not including grooming)
- Essential travel and limited non-essential travel to engage in Phase 1 activities is permitted.
COVID-19 Service Information
Carter Volkswagen is open for parts and service.
We are here for you. We have added a few concierge services to better serve you during the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
- We can service your vehicle without having you enter our facility.
- We are offering complimentary, at-home vehicle pick-up and delivery, just give us a call!*
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing all major touch points.
- We are adhering to all updates and recommendations from the CDC.
Please check our website or call us to verify our hours of operation as they may vary in the coming weeks. As always, we appreciate the trust that you place in Carter Motors, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Jennifer Moran Wade Carter Sara Carter
Executive Manager President President