Prioritizing Health, Safety, and Community
A Note to Our Valued Customers
As we navigate the challenges of COVID-19, the health and comfort of all our customers and employees is our #1 priority. Rest assured we, in the Carter Motors Family, are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and well-being. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, and we have taken additional measures as recommended by the CDC to make our hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
COVID-19 Vehicle Sales Information
We are open to Sell Vehicles according to Washington Ready Plan as outlined here:
- We are back to normal operations aside from some Covid-19 protocols in effect, listed below.
- We can complete sales and financing without having you enter the facility.
COVID-19 Service Information
Carter VW is open for parts and service.
We are here for you. We have added a few concierge services to better serve you during the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
- We can service your vehicle without having you enter our facility.
- We are offering complimentary, at-home vehicle pick-up and delivery, just give us a call!
COVID-19 Protocols In Effect
- We have continued the sanitizing of all major touch points within the dealership.
- All vehicles are sanitized between test drives.
- All vehicles are sanitized before and after service appointments.
- Masks are required for non-vaccinated customers and employees
- We are adhering to all updates and recommendations from the CDC, Governor’s office, and Department of Health.
These procedures can change rapidly, if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Carter VW in Ballard
Jennifer Moran Wade Carter Sara Carter
Executive Manager President President