Volkswagen College Graduate Program Seattle WA
Graduation from college is no small achievement. It’s years of hard work, dedicated studying and nurturing hopes for the future that are finally close to reality. There’s only one small hurdle, and that’s finding the job and having the means to get to it on a daily basis. A new car is one exciting way to reward yourself and ensure that you won’t look foolish when that old model that was “good enough to get to class” is on its last leg. The Volkswagen College Graduate Program makes it easier for recent grads in the Seattle WA are get the keys to a new car.
Eligible vehicles for the program include new model year vehicles that are new, not used vehicles for purchase or lease.
Who is eligible for the Volkswagen College Graduate Program?
The Volkswagen College Graduate Program is a $500 bonus off the price of a new Volkswagen model. This bonus is one that can be paired with other specials and offers. Those eligible for the program must meet the following criteria:
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Graduates in 6 months or graduated within the last 24 months
- Graduated from a 2- or 7-year accredited U.S. or Canadian College
- Earned one of the following degrees:
- Nursing degree (RN or LPN)
- Has full-time, permanent employment
- Credit history not required, but established history must be in good standing
If you’re curious about any forms or considerations for this program, contact us here at Carter Volkswagen for more details.