Join Our Winning Team
Being part of the Carter Volkswagen team takes commitment, hard work, and energy. We’ve worked tirelessly to assemble a great team, but as we grow and evolve, we’re always looking for new people to join our great staff.
Lot Attendant and Car Wash
Carter VW & Subaru in Ballard is seeking a self starter and motivated individual to join our growing team by ensuring our vehicles are clean and ready for display or delivery to customers. Full time position $15.00 per hour. Great benefit package. Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision after 30 days of employment, generous PTO hours, 401(k), FSA, Legal Shield Identity Theft Shield & AFLAC offered. Must possess a valid WA state driver’s license. Must provide a 3 year clean and clear driving abstract. Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prioritize vehicles that need to be prepped for delivery or washed based on general appearance.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Set up and remove displays and associated material for special events.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the Sales department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sales Managers or Lot Supervisor.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid WA state driver's license
- Possess a clear 3 year driving abstract and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a drug screen
Carter Motors is an EOE and drug free company.
Service Lot Attendant Needed
We’re looking for a few great people to join our team in the position
of *Service Lot Attendant*. Excellent pay, working conditions and fringe benefit
package. Experience required. Contact Paul Svenkerud @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Carter VW & Subaru in Ballard has an immediate full time opening in our
Administration Department for the position of Receptionist/Cashier.
Do you like people? Are you looking for a fun, fast paced job with room for
growth and to learn new things - this is the place for you!
No previous dealership experience necessary, we will train the right
people. Must be dependable, hard-working and have a great attitude. Ability
to handle multiple phone lines and extensions while providing excellent
customer service to our customers. Previous cash handling required and
other administrative duties will be assigned as needed.
The position provides direct support to our Sales, Service and Parts
Departments ensuring that phone calls are directed correctly and customers
The reception desk is the hub of our dealership and applicants should be
comfortable with thinking quickly and be able take direction from multiple
Full time positions include benefits! - Medical, Dental, Vision after 30
days & 401K after 90 days - also generous Paid Time Off after 180 days
If you qualify, please fill out the application below to be considered for
a position or forward your resume to *Michelle Sturm at
email@example.com *or come into the
dealership to fill out an application at Reception. If your qualifications
meet our current needs, we’ll be in touch to set up an interview. Good
Final candidates will be required to submit to a drug test with clean
Carter Subaru is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free work place.
We are also currently looking for:
- Automotive sales professionals
- Accounting personnel
- Clerical and administrative personnel
- Body shop and repair technicians
- Service personnel
Carter Volkswagen offers competitive wages, a full benefits package, and a great work environment. Fill out the application below to be considered for a position. If your qualifications meet our current needs, we’ll be in touch to set up an interview. Good luck!